Forgethestrong is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation
It means we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors personal data and you can freely check what exactly were doing to it
*Your name and surname
*Your email address
* Your physical address
*Your phone number
*The data about the browser and device you use to view the store.
* The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders and to make sure you got your packages
we gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behaviour in order to make our store more user-friendly and personalise our store services for you < for example > To automatically switch the store to the mobile version
Our store works with older companies that help us provide the best service for you and these third parties also use some of the personal details you are leaving we limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations
* Payment services use your credit card number or debit card number your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products.
* Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you.
* Postal Services use your first name - last name - and physical address - to arrange the product delivery for you.
* Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails if you have subscribed for them.
If you don’t agree to this terms please leave the website.
[Forge THE Strong ] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to some of Amazon's Products to forgethestrong.com